Federation of Motorsport Uganda (FMU) has for long held ambitions of expanding the sport to all corners of the country. Herein, are Five Channels that i think will help FMU to generate the required revenue that can eventually be used to finance and expand the sport in Uganda.
- Selling TV Rights based on the fanbase to the sport and later to sale advertisement space when Rally is being shown on Air.
2. We have Twelve Calendar events a year. Take for instance today, each time the Rally fraternity has an event in one of the places in Uganda through different districts or regions we intend to take about 1.5billion worth of economic spending when we go up there and that was Tabled by FMU officials which means if we go to Masaka we book all the Hotels and feed ourselves at large.
3. FMU can engage a multinational or large scale business that can take on sponsorship of the whole Calendar event by being the main sponsor for the Federation of motor sport of Uganda, which means they can be given brand recognition to communities.
4. Being creative by looking for space within the circuits of viewing stations and those viewing stations will be given on a road map to people in advance and public can be able to access these stations by paying a small fee and can be sold to cooperates as well.
5. FMU has to create its resource base so as to prevent begging for money, hence be able to create value internally including self organization.
It’s also important to note that the Federation has people who are always trying to confuse everybody and take us backwards, however, as you can see, the NEW FMU TODAY is making great strides.
Rajiv, is the Chairman Trustee Central Motor Club
Do you have a story or an opinion to share? Email us at [email protected]