New York – Television reality star Kim Kardashian West said Friday that she and rapper Kanye West have welcomed their fourth child, a boy born via surrogate.
“He’s here and he’s perfect!” the 38-year-old Kardashian, who also has her own make-up and fragrance lines, tweeted.
She had announced the couple were expecting in January, telling the US program “Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen” that the youngest Kardashian to keep up with was due “sometime soon.”
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Expecting Their Fourth Child
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian visit Uganda
- Bebe Cool begs Kanye West for collabo, thanks him for visiting Uganda – the Pearl of Africa
- Ye, Kardashian West Visit Orphanage in Uganda, Gift Kids with Yeezy Sneakers
- KANYE AND KIM: OUR AFRICAN SAFARI IS AWESOME!!!
- From White House to State House in Uganda, Ye plans big for the Pearl of Africa
The new baby joins three other siblings: sister Chicago, who was born last year via surrogate, five-year-old sister North, and three-year-old brother Saint.
The couple has yet to announce the new baby’s name.
Kardashian said the newborn was “also Chicago’s twin lol I’m sure he will change a lot but now he looks just like her.”
Kardashian has been open about her struggles with pregnancy and decision to use a surrogate, as she had previously suffered from placenta accreta — a serious condition where the placenta becomes too deeply attached to the wall of the uterus.